BOTTIC VENDOR AGREEMENT
THIS BOTTIC STORE VENDOR AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER “YOU” OR “YOUR”) AND BOTTIC (PTY) LTD, GOVERNING YOUR USE OF BOTTIC STORE AS A VENDOR FOR LISTING ITEMS.
1. Bottic Store Marketplace
Bottic Store Marketplace is a platform that lets vendors list their items on the Marketplace for purchase by the customers of Bottic Store (“Customers”). As a vendor, you may determine a price for your items or offer them for free of charge under certain circumstances. You understand that Bottic Store may charge you a non-refundable listing & handling fee for listing your Application in the Bottic Store Marketplace.
2. Listing your Items on Bottic Store
2.1 Approval Process: Your Items will be subjected to approval process established by Bottic prior to being listed on the Bottic Store. You will be required to address and fix any issues identified by Bottic Store during the approval process within a reasonable time frame prescribed by Bottic Store. Upon successful completion of the review and approval process, the submitted items will be listed on Bottic Store. You understand that Bottic Store reserves the right to change the review standards and processes in its sole discretion.
2.2 The following items may not be listed on Bottic Store and it is the sole responsibility of the vendor to ensure that the listings do not include any of the following:
- Stolen goods.
- Illegally imported goods.
- Perishable goods
- Banned substances or pharmaceuticals that require a prescription according to South African Law.
- Pirated or counterfeit goods of any nature including but not limited to, software, Movies, Music, Clothing, Toys, Fragrances,Watches or any item that would infringe on copyright or trademark laws.
- Goods and Services that could by nature be deemed harmful or dangerous to persons or property either directly or indirectly.
- Products that contain or produced from Ivory including but not limited to: Raw Ivory, Jewellery, Carvings, Antiques.
- X-rated or pornographic items in nature.
- Items of which the sale and/or export would be in contravention of South African law.
- Items which display the Pre-1994 South African national flag in any form may not be listed on the site.
3. Your Item/s Content
- You must ensure that your items are at all times legal, accurate, relevant, comprehensive, and up to date. To this end, you shall also update the content of your Vendor page on a regular basis to ensure it contains complete and accurate information, including your contact information (such as your full names, registration number, contact numbers and email addresses etc).
- The pricing of items listed on Bottic Store should be in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Delivery of vendor should be configured by the vendor. Otherwise Bottic default delivery fees will be used.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content(including titles, description & images) you provide on Bottic Store and you warrant that the item/s will not contain any material which is unlawful, obscene, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, intimidating, pornographic, defamatory, or which constitutes bait marketing, or which does or reasonably could have a negative impact on our reputation or infringe upon any third parties’ rights whatsoever (including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights to privacy, rights of ownership of names, copyright, brand names and all other rights relevant to competition, and to the use of any domain names protected by law). You further hereby indemnify and hold Bottic Store harmless against any and all loss, expense, or damages suffered, or any third party claims made against Bottic Store arising from or in relation to a breach by you.
4. Fees & Other Charges
- Fees: There are no upfront fees for registering Vendor on Bottic Store. We do however vendor memberships with increased vendor benefits. You are also charged a commission fee per item sold. Standard Commission Fee is between 8% and 20%. Commissions on the sale of items which are out of stock will not be refunded to vendor account. Commissions will only be refunded if a customer cancels their order, does not pay or if it is a fraudulent transaction. Bottic Store fees may increase or vary from time to time (including the aforesaid Commission Fee) . We also reserve the right to come to other payment arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
- Payout: Payouts are automated every Monday. Payouts are already excluding the commission fee to Bottic Store. Payouts are only made for items which have been shipped by the Seller and received by the Customer.
- Taxes: Unless otherwise stated, Fees do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including but not limited value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial, federal or foreign jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with the Services. If we have the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which you are responsible the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by you unless you provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorised by the appropriate taxing authority. For clarity, we remain solely responsible for taxes assessable against it based on our income, property and employees.
- No Set-off or Deductions: You are not entitled to withhold any payment of any Fees due to us by reason of any alleged breach of this Agreement or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, you may not apply set-off to or demand any discount, rebate or reduction in respect of any Fees owed to us.
- Billing Complaints: You may contact us for billing or account complaint at [email protected]
5. Your Support Obligations
You agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to provide chat, email and/or telephone support to Customers with respect to their orders/purchased items. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for providing adequate support to Customers and Bottic Store is in no way responsible for supporting your items. You shall provide to Bottic Store a current email address to which Bottic Store may direct support inquiries from Customers with respect to your applications. If you receive a support request from Bottic Store or Customers, you shall respond to such request within four (4) days. In cases where we identify an issue to be critical, you agree to respond within six (24) hours from the time of receiving our support request.
6. Agreement to Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these vendor Terms of Service, you acknowledge the extend that you agree to Bottic Store Terms & Conditions.